Project 365 : 1-5

Mon, Jan 1: Tristan and I welcoming 2024 with some drama. 

Tue, Jan 2: A short hike at Jug Bay. This poor water snake came out of hibernation while warm Gulf air was keeping everything in the 60's, but that soon disappeared and it froze to death. Unfortunately, we've been seeing this more often as climate change causes extreme variations in temperature. 

Wed, Jan 3: Armed with a gifted old cigar box, I started experimenting with my new crafting tool, an engraving pen I got for Christmas.

Thu, Jan 4: Charlie's morning meds for his arthritis. He's 14yrs old now and has trouble getting around but he perks up with excitement for his "treats". He spends most of his time sleeping on his giant bed.

Fri, Jan 5: Great work event followed by an in-home happy hour and dinner with a close friend. I fucking love my life and the people I share it with ❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing