Project 365: Jan 16 - 20

Tuesday, January 16th - more snow and a cotton candy sunset. It wasn't much, but the ice beneath and timing of the snow itself  meant a snow day for the kids! Now that they're teenagers, that precious time is spent catching up on sleep, which makes working from home pretty easy for me.

Wednesday, January 17th - the morning light changes throughout the year as the earth moves around the sun. In winter, it peeks in through my living room window and spotlights the entertainment center in warm light. 

Thursday, January 18th - Braved the inch of ice on the ground to attend a legislative reception in Annapolis with my coworkers/friends. We spent the day networking, laughing, and planning to save our little section of the Chesapeake Bay watershed here in Southern Maryland.

Friday, January 19th - Jug Bay snow day!!! The weather report called for snow to begin falling as school was supposed to just be getting started, so they announced closings the night before. As clouds rolled in and snow fell across the region pretty much all day, I got my virtual work done and managed to salt myself out of the driveway. I will never pass up an opportunity to spend time with my friends playing in the snow at my favorite wetland. 😍 
Saturday, January 20 - these textures are bright to you today by comfort, warmth, and time. Crochet, slow cooked ribs, and Charlie's fluffy self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing