Project 365: Jan 11 - 15

Thursday, January 11th - Brennan spent the evening making homemade kimchi. Thanks to youtube university and TikTok, this generation feels informed and empowered to try new things. 

Friday, January 12th - Binge watching Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I had started it before, but wasn't a fan (bad timing in my own life). Now I love it!

Saturday, January 13th - Weekend site visit for a coastal erosion project. These professional wetland ecologists are the best in the business, but they don't ever talk down to anyone. Fabulous people. 

Sunday, January 14th - New hobby supplies. Brennan has been getting into crochet and he tried teaching me. I failed miserably, but I'll keep trying! I also took him to Marshalls and was able find him an entire winter wardrobe... so many fluffy blue sweaters and all things coquette. Pretty much the opposite of me 😏

Monday, January 15th - First dusting of snow! Got to spend a little extra time with Charlie before work and school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing