Project 365: Jan 21 - 25

Sunday, January 21 - just hanging out on the couch with Brennan while he crochets a sweater for himself. He already made clothes for his build-a-bear Pompompurin.

Monday, January 22 - enjoying the fruits of Brennan's labor over the weekend: homemade tomato soup. I love that my kids cook!

Tuesday, January 23 - a site visit to Endeavor Point in Benedict. Right around the corner from me. Despite the gorgeous photo, there was a lot of erosion issues here. I've been seeing this all along the Patuxent River.

Wednesday, January 24 - Waiting for my therapy appointment. I've been going to therapy for over two years now. Best money ever spent.

Thursday, January 25 - that look you get when you turn on your phone and the camera is facing the wrong way. How many chins can YOU make? Rough... am I brave to share? Sure 😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing