back to the busy buzz

Just wanted to drop a quick note and say thanks to everyone who has sent me emails to check up on me... and apologize for not replying. I am already right back in my groove again. Busy as all hell!!! I like it that way, makes the days fly by. I am greatful for the concern. I really do appreciate it a lot. I just have difficulty finding time to reply to everyone. I figured this would be the best way to get everyone all at once.

The car is fixed and the AC works great and we didn't have to pay a single penny. The windows are in and are already making a huge impact on the coolness, allergy control, noise filtering and general sense of security. Right now I am going to go make a meatloaf, mashed potatoes and some green beans for me and Noah. We just got home and he hates being ignored. His patience is about done.

Thanks again everyone. I will try and get to responding in person, just wanted to let you all know I am alive and well and appreciate the care everyone has shown our family.

Comments

Kristin said…
Hi Sweetie, Just wanted to send some hugs your way and check in with you. Hopefully things are getting back to deployment normalcy (whatever the eff that means!) Stay strong and email me if you ever need an understanding ear!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing