monkey-do!

Noah's finally at the stage where he can and will repeat words! He was going on and on about a picture Jennifer made. Sun, house, grass, green, flower, ooooh pretty, tree, bird, sky. It's all happening so fast! I cut out a bunch of shapes from construction paper and gave him a glue stick. Crafting = Heaven for Noah (and mommy).


I just bought this great 6 drawer chest that's specifically for my scrapbooking stuff and I retired the old containers I was using to be Noah's new "art bin". He was really excited about it. All his paints, sponges, coloring books, markers, crayons, glue, stickers... everything is in the bin now.

We're off to check out a new lake. Calaveras Lake. Should be fun. I will take some pics and post them later :)

Comments

Nerdular said…
awee!! why do these things happen so fast? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!!! i love you! 2!!!! *sniff sniff*

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing