terrible two's

Ever since Noah turned 2 he decided he cannot lay down without me in the room. I, of course, do not oblige him and so he screams for at least 30 minutes and throws everything in his crib at the door. Why the sudden change? Because he turned 2, I guess. He's finally going to sleep now. Dang. Poor kid can't even talk, he's stripped his vocal chords... that and he doesn't know how to talk haha. But, yeah, surprisingly it doesn't really stress me out too much or make me angry.

I ended up coming home from work 4 hours early because the cold attacking me just got to be too much for me to handle. I was very dizzy and short of breath. I did do some work before I left so I don't feel bad. The nap was marvelous. OK time to talk to Josh.

Comments

Britni said…
I have this problem with Ava too...I end up giving in sometimes because she can cry forever!You seem to be handling it very well though,good job!He will learn :)I hope you feel better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing