Tuesday Blues

Josh surprised us all this weekend and came home bearing gifts.  Tristan got a bag of 100 plastic balls and a new book (he's beside himself with glee).  Noah got a new bigger soccer ball (size 4 now), a new bigger goal, and a Kung Fu Panda game for his V-Smile.  I got a new MAC!  Apparently it was driving Josh crazy that I couldn't even open my photos or run any photo editing programs without crashing my system.  I was disappointed, but not as angry as Josh was about it... guess he just loves me or something ;)  So... yes I have an iMac now and I am in love.  I finally understand why all those MAC people get so "cultish" about their systems.  The new iPhoto rocks my world... it has facial recognition software on it and automatically uploads to facebook among other things.  It's just awesome.  I'm glad my husband convinced me I needed this computer :)

It rained all weekend so we spent a lot of time at home just snuggling and hanging out.  The boys sure love their Daddy.  Thankfully we're almost done with this whole TDY thing.  Josh will be home for one more weekend and then he comes home for good the following Wednesday.  I'm definitely ready for him to be home.  I can't seem to make my brain realize he's only gone for 5 days at a time.  I go straight to "deployment depression" mode every single week.  Monday and Tuesday I am usually miserable. Wednesday I leave the house or finally clean.  Thursday is fun.  Friday is excited anticipation.  Like the pregnancy hormones don't influence my mood enough haha ;)




Comments

Haley Elizabeth said…
Yeah, I bet it is really hard without Josh there with you b/c of the boys and then being pregnant on top of that! You are a strong wife and mother. I think us military wives just have to be strong and be in the right mindset when the military takes our hubbie away for periods of time. It's hard but we get through it somehow. I'm glad you guys all got some nice gifts! I don't know much about MAC computers but anything that makes pictures come out better is good in my book!
What a nice surprise that was. I would have been super excited. Its nice that you have been seeing each other on the weekends. I'm sure you want to soak in as much family time as possible.
Amalia said…
Josh rocks.
Britni said…
That's awesome! I bet you were sooo excited :) How sweet that he brought gifts for the boys too. It will be so nice once he's home again!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing