Estamos Aqui!!

We're here!!! We all made it safe and sound. Sorry I didn't post earlier, but we were trying to get settled. The flight went really well... Tristan had a couple short meltdowns, but Josh calmed him down nicely. Noah had 3 disposable cameras that he burned through during the prep, the trip, and the arrival. We'll see how those turn out pretty soon, but I don't know how long it will be until I can scan them to share.

We landed at 8:30am local time (a whole hour early), took a short nap, and went to the store for a few essentials. Our sponsor drove us around to see the general area. I love it here already! :) I'm amazed at how quickly my Spanish came back... still have a long way to go, but I doubt it will take more than a couple months for my "fluency" to be back up to par. I am raring to get out there and explore. Can't wait to go house shopping! Everything here is private, although close together. Anyway... we're here and it's going to be awhile before I'm able to upload pics and really post anything. We have to buy some adaptors and transformers and all that other nonsense so our electronics work. Here's the hotel we're staying in though! Nice, huh :)

Comments

Britni said…
Cool hotel! I can't wait for you to go house hunting either! What a fun adventure you guys are having as a family. I am so happy for you guys. Have fun exploring your new area and meeting new friends! Your kids are great travelers :)
Anonymous said…
Congrats on a safe and relaxing trip---glad all went well for the 5 of you. Hotel looks grand--enjoy. This is kind of neat----talking to some one in Spain, isn't technology something, could not do this 40 years ago. Jim from GC
Michelle said…
Glad to hear that you are all safe and sound. I knew that spanish would come back to you pretty quick. It must be a relief to be able to understand what people are saying. :)
Haley Elizabeth said…
I'm so glad you guys made it safely. I know you have to be exhausted. How long do you stay in the hotel for? Please update whenever you can!! good luck!!
Babs Haake said…
I'm glad all went well and the kids weathered the long journey okay. What a relief for both of you. How long will you be staying in that hotel. I hope not too long.Nice as it is, you and the kids need to get out to play! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing