What's New

I still haven't called to get the van fixed. Speaking Spanish makes me nervous and talking on phones makes it even worse so I've been avoiding making a call to the body shop. This must stop! Tomorrow. Although it was a lucky break we didn't because someone backed into the door and you can't really tell the difference between the old damage and the new. So I guess we avoided another trip to the shop? Ok... I know... I will call :P

As of today the chances of Josh not deploying are now about 70%... this is good. Hopefully he will be able to avoid deploying during weddings or baby births. We think he will be able to with the help of his chain of command, who happen to love having him around. He's just so dang popular ;)

Adriana got her ticket and will be here this week! It will be nice to have her back. She got everything taken care of back home so she can move in with us worry free. Hooray! We miss her.



Josh and I went out for a night on the town for our anniversary (which really isn't for a few weeks, but we thought he was deploying). This will be our 7th anniversary... can you believe it?! We can't. Time sure flies when you're having fun :) We ate a late dinner at The Midnight Rose restaurant, which was very upscale but surprisingly affordable. After that we scurried down to the Corral de la Moreria for a midnight flamenco show. AMAZING!!! It was one of the best dates ever :)

Comments

Haley Elizabeth said…
Allie that's great news! I hope he doesn't have to leave again! I just want to tell you that you look great!!! You are such a skinny minny!! It's taking me forever to lose the last of the baby weight with Leah. I'm still 5 lbs away.
Britni said…
You guys look amazing! I am impressed that you are able to get out & have dates :) I am curious, who watches your kids? Mark & I HAVE to get out for a date soon. I am determined!! That sounded like a great date night you guys had. Crossing my fingers for you guys that everything works out the way you want it with Josh's deployment.
Britni said…
By the way you do NOT look like a Mama of 3 !!!! Way to go! :)
Allison said…
Thanks, guys :) Josh got me the dress for Christmas... he has awesome taste! This is also the first time I've ever owned a pair of boots and I love them!

We usually wait until the kids are asleep and then we leave. They generally stay asleep for at least 12 hours. We just have one of our friends come over and sit while they sleep... it's a pretty easy gig. Most of the time it's one of our single guy friends and we pay them in food (dinner with the family before we leave) hahaha :)
Jen said…
ohh you guys are Caliente!!
Anonymous said…
Great picture - great news -- I'm so happy and you two look wonderful...Life is just GREAT!
Babs Haake said…
Hey! Make that call. Get that beautiful Van fixed. You speak better Spanish then most people speak English. don't be so hard on yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing