Meet Charlie

20100709 3883

A friend of ours recently got a puppy, but things changed and he couldn't keep him. We gladly took him :) Meet Charlie! He's about 4 months old, they say he's a lab/German shepard mix, but I think he looks more like a golden retriever/Belgian malinois mix. Regardless he's settling in nicely here.

20100709 3871

Bosley is teaching him how to be a respectable family dog... and we're helping along the way ;) He's not house trained yet, but that will happen soon enough. We called him Charlie because it just seemed right to have a Bosley and Charlie (from Charlie's Angels). We've been talking about getting another dog for over a year. So far Bosley seems pretty happy with the company, although slightly perturbed with Charlie's "puppy-ness". Bos is lazy... well, how about we call it old and set in his ways ;) haha.

20100710 3870

I'm sure as time goes on we'll have plenty of stories and memories to share about our newest addition. Welcome to the family, Charlie!!

Comments

Sally Niemann said…
The new puppy is so cute AND his name is just perfect!
Haley Elizabeth said…
What a cutie!! He's beautiful!
Britni said…
Ahhhhhh!! He is soooo cute Allie! I want him!! lol I think your 2 dogs make a great combo. Charlie will keep Bosley young, it'll be good for him :) What a cute face he has, and I love their names, lol. I bet your boys are so excited to have him!
heatherwallis said…
I love reading your blog!! I miss you guys alot and Bosley too!! Caleb still remembers Noah and Tristan and asks if they are gonna come and play!! He thinks you guys still live next door and that you are visiting your grandma(all the time).. I miss Bosley bunches too..he kept Bosco on his toes!! Your new puppy is beautiful and I'm sure that he will keep Bosley on his toes!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing