Brennan Gabriel

Before I blog about Brennan's big day I have to do a little walk down memory lane :) It's tradition! I can't believe how fast this past year went. Brennan was kind enough to grow slowly. He's still a tiny guy, but he's changing every day. On Friday he took his first few steps on his own. He's really quick and gets into everything... a true boy to the core. He's always smiling and laughing and jabbering. He brings joy and positive energy to all of us. His attitude and personality are so unique and I am enjoying every minute of our time together, watching him grow. We love you, Brennanito!























Comments

Britni said…
Awwww, so sweet. I remember those pics!!I love the one of him on the couch in the brown onsie. He has awesome hair, lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing