Happy "CC"

3 years ago today I gave this skinny, chain-smoking, white boy wearing a big blue wind breaker a second glance. I'd met him before, but never even tried to think of him any other way than "another one of her guy friends" ("her" being my best friend at the time). However, on February 19th that all changed. We ran into each other sort of hap-hazardly and just couldn't stop talking and smiling. The rest of that day we spent together and we have been together ever since.

I spared you all the sickening details. I could type for hours about how much I love him. I could recount memories for days about why I love him. But, I will keep those to myself :)

Happy Double C, Baby. I love you.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Nerdular said…
AWE!! :)

Happy CC, guys!
Allison said…
haha thanks! awwwe :)
josh said…
no words but one... LUB... home soon! can't believe its been 3 years... i still feel like we've only been married a few months... except i have these awesome memories that totally couldn't fit into that span... well, with you maybe they could... LUB...LUB LUB LUB LUB LUB LUB LUB

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing