one second

Noah got into my bag from work and I had a ziplock baggie with ibuprofen in it. I walked over from the bathroom, not even 2 minutes... and there he is, big grin, chewing up some ibuprofen. I did a few finger sweeps and got some particles out and then I tried the gag reflex, hoping I would make him puke it up... no luck. He just cried a lot.

So... 1-800-222-1222 is Poison Control in the San Antonio area for future reference. She said he didn't eat enough to cause more than maybe an upset stomach. Just feed him and give him fluids to help dilute it, sayeth the experts. Right now he's laughing and running and nothing seems to be wrong, but it's only been about 8 minutes... we shall see. He'll probably be fine.

Comments

josh said…
ok... i know that raising children... in any number and of any age usually involves at least one emergency room trip and at least one poison control call... i just didn't think we'd have already covered both so soon... he is definitely his father's son. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing