Lifting

The weight of 3 years is lifting. I am remembering all the crap through the years that we've lived and thrived through and I must say... we are pretty damn awesome. The fights, diaper changes, temper tantrums, lonely nights, long flights, webcam conversations, telephone calls, missed milestones, jobs, deployments, missed holidays, pregnancy :P, boredom, sadness, deaths, nightmares, depression, potty training!, remodeling ... I could go on and on listing things we did apart and will never get back. All these things just crushed us both. Today, it's over. Never again.

I can't wait to run down that terminal into Josh's arms and finally hold on, but let go. We've been waiting so long.

Sorry, guys... I'm gonna be emotional all day today. I will never be able to put into words how this experience was for us or how it feels for it to finally be over. All I can say is thank God it's almost over and thank God we made it through.
5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Always Hated Purging

Smile Day

Still