Relief

Karrie took the boys before I went to my appointment so I could get an hour nap in since I hadn't slept the night before. She also did my hair and makeup for me before we left for the airport and tidied up my house after I left. I just love her! Jennifer met me at the salon to provide moral support and ended up taking me shopping. She bought me this adorable sweater from the Gap. Thanks Jennifer! :D What am I going to do without my girls! I LOVE my new haircut... love love love. I will get a better picture of it later.

I'm mad at myself now for not having someone take a pic of all of us together at the airport, but I was kinda out of it. My face was as red as the stripes on my shirt. I saw his face and I was just instantly at ease with the world.

Tristan slept for 7 and a half hours straight last night! I really do believe that babies have a connection with their moms, they feel however Mommy feels. So all that stress rubbed off on him and then all that relief did as well. He's been super happy and relaxed all day.

Noah can't stop hugging and kissing us. He loves seeing us together and he just keeps saying "I love you" to us. We're finally truly relaxed and enjoying each others' company. I'm thinking of new names for my blog. More later... I'm gonna get back to my babies :)

Comments

Britni said…
Yay!!!Together at last!

I just love that picture with Noah on Josh's shoulders and Tristan in his arms....it's really so very sweet.The look on Josh's face just says it all.You guys have a beautiful family :)Enjoy each other!!
Britni said…
Oh I forgot to say I love your new hair cut!It really gives it tons of volume!!That's what happened to my hair when I got it cut I got back lots of volume again & don't even need to curl it anymore!Anyway you look great!Your friends are so sweet for helping you out!
Anonymous said…
I'm so happy and excited for all of you. Please tell Josh "welcome home" for me.
Amalia said…
YAY! I am so happy for you guys! Please say hi to Josh for me and congrats to you both!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing