Tomorrow is Only a Day Away

We've been happy all day today :) The guy from the movers came out to estimate the number of boxes they would need. He was only here for about 20 minutes and said my house was in way better order than most he's seen. That made me feel good and a lot less stressed about "preparing" everything.

I made an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow! I'm nervous because some stylists just don't listen to their customers and end up butchering them, sending them home crying. My stylist will be Michael. I am hoping he's one of those fun gay guys who knows what he's doing. I'm bringing in my picture and I am praying real hard that my hair comes out resembling it or I might have to pitch a fit.

Noah's new thing is telling me secrets. It tickles! His secret today has been "Daddy's coming home tomorrow" every time. He was telling me a secret and sorta smooshed poor Tristan's head and made him cry so I gave him the "mom" look. He didn't hurt him, it was just naptime and Tris was a little edgy.

I found someone to ship the car since it's just not sensible to drive it all over the place with us while we visit family. It's gonna cost about $600 :P I took pictures of all our high-value items and their serial numbers. I logged all the DVD's. Now all I need to do is call a stinkin' realtor and get this house on the market! I don't want to let it go, but I don't want to have to worry about it. I planned our roadtrip all out. We're going to pass through Saint Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta. Many fun things to do in all those places. I've got maps, visitors guides, coupons, event calendars, and phones numbers galore. I'm ready! I'm actually excited about getting out of this house for once, even if I'm never coming back.

I am so ridiculously excited about tomorrow!!!!! I am going to have this house so clean by time I have to head out to the airport. I am contemplating bringing my camera and asking a random bystander to snap a few shots of us. I'm usually too excited about the blessed event to be willing to take a camera out. That would be wasting valuable hugging/kissing/crying time, after all ;) I just hope I can sleep tonight. I think I'll call Josh again. He's probably going out of his mind with boredom. They took all his stuff. I think all he has left are a few books and whatever he needs for the airport tomorrow. Holy crap... did you hear that?! TOMORROW! :D

Comments

Britni said…
Well I just read your post & it's Thursday so that means it's today that you'll be seeing Josh!!Yay!

I hope you're able to get some pictures at the airport :)I am so happy for you guys,have a fun time!!!!

By the way you sound all ready to move,you're very organized!I am the same way when we move :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing