Easter Baking






Yesterday was our big Easter baking day.  We made a lot of sugar cookies and Josh got most of his carrot cake finished (did the rest today).  We had a great time and the cookies turned out uber cute :)  Tristan didn't help decorate so Noah got us all to himself.  Now all we have left to do is dishes, dinner prep, a little house-cleaning, and put together the Easter baskets.  I am so excited about cooking tomorrow!!  I am making a roast leg of lamb and fried calamari (both of which I've never done before), asparagus with bacon, and some Greek potatoes.  OK I gotta get my lamb marinated and tidy some things up before bedtime.

Also I should mention that I've been having a few random contractions for the past couple of days.  I think I still have a week left in me, but the time is most definitely near!

Comments

Britni said…
Super cute belly Allie :)I love all the cookies, great job!

That would be sooo nice for you if you went early :) You are very very close!!
Babs Haake said…
Noah's little happy face is so adorable in this photo!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing