Haircut



I forgot to upload the pics of my new do... well I guess it's not really new since I've basically been getting my hair cut like this since High School haha. I still love it every time!  Also it's important for me to mention that Josh made delicious lamb chops with a red wine and balsamic reduction sauce, mashed baby reds, and peas for dinner.  I played catch with Noah in the backyard while he cooked.  I love the way we work together.  I love him... time for some more ROCK BAND!  We're touring like crazy, getting closer and closer to opening all the venues and gigs.  I'm happy to announce we're officially "medium" players now ::bow:: thank you, thank you hahaha.  

Comments

Amalia said…
I just ate but now I am magically hungry. wierd... haha. I love rock band and if there is one thing I miss about having a husband its having the video game systems around. I have learned to really like video games. haha. miss you! Oh and your hair is gorgeous, but it always was! :)
Britni said…
That meal sounds delicious!! I love your new do!! It looks great on you :)
Michelle said…
I get my hair cut that way all the time too...but I always end up pulling it back, LOL. It's in the way! You look splendiferous, btw.
I can't believe you haven't called me to Rock with you guys! Sheesh...dude, you know I am "medium" too. LOL
Pam said…
You're looking lovely, my dear! And your men are looking as handsome as ever. (I always love scrolling to look at all the pics;-) I especially LOVE Tristan's hair! It's so sticky-uppy and cute...
Haley Elizabeth said…
I love the new hair cut. You got a ton cut off! Did you end up donating it? You should of!
Allison said…
Believe it or not there wasn't enough to donate... and what was cut off was quite damaged and uneven. I keep getting asked if I donated it, even from random people at WalMart! I would have loved to, but it didn't happen. :/

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing