I am stupid for looking at this

An infant, a 7-year-old and two women were terrorized by two men during a home invasion early Monday on the city's East Side, police said.

Police said that two men in their mid-20s kicked in the front door of a home in the 4100 block of Sunrise Creek at 1 a.m.

One of the men held the occupants of the home at gunpoint while the other man ransacked the home, police said. The men ended up stealing a purse before getting away on foot.

None of the occupants was injured.

No arrests have been made.

What was the stinkin' point of kicking in a door and then stealing a purse? I think they were raised in single-mother homes and felt guilty upon entry. Or maybe those two women had nothing for them to steal. Or maybe they were from post and suddenly grew consciences when they realized the women weren't Iraqis. So how close was this to me? Not really close at all, thank you :) Plus with my extensive Army training and my abnormally high amounts of motherly instinct hormones I think those guys would be leaving with guns up their butts and no testicles. Especially if they tried to take my external harddrive, it has all the pictures on it! It did scare me a little knowing it happened. Josh will probably read this and mention me getting a gun again. So lemme save you the time, baby. NO! I would shoot someone! Having a gun would make me more scared than ever and Noah would find it and get into it no matter what protective measures we used.

Stuff like this makes me miss Josh even more, though. Not that I don't miss him constantly anyway... pretty much all I do is miss Josh. It's to the point where I don't even realize it anymore until we're finally together and everyone just keeps saying how different we are with each other. It's like some robotic form of routine depression we adopt. Amazing how much of a difference one person's presence can make. What did I even do before I found my Josh? I was probably even crazier than I am now. What a scary thought. No wonder I was single.

On a sidenote: my sister showed me this clip on youtube and said it was Noah. It truly is and it's hilarious! Josh and I both agree... hehehe "the knack".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing