rambling

I've been looking to buy me some odorless cocoa butter so I can stop smelling like a Hawaiian hooker. However, though I know it exists... it is not at my local Target. This proves to be a problem since I pretty much don't shop anywhere else. I hate Walmart. It makes me a little sick when I walk in there. I don't like seeing all the herds of fat people who beat their kids and don't wear shirts. It's especially bad here in Texas. I've heard people say they hate Target and love Walmart and I noticed these are usually people I don't respect or view as intelligent anyway. If you are a Walmart shopper and believe that you are in fact intelligent and respectable I guess I'm wrong... or you're just kidding yourself (hahahaha). Sigh. Really I don't hold anything against people who shop at Walmart, I just noticed it's a different kind of crowd here. Not my kind of crowd. Too too frustrating with all the elbows and shopping carts and body odor and screaming kids and swearing parents. Though, I am boiling eggs and don't even know how long that takes so how intelligent can I really be. Intelligent enough to look it up online, I suppose. I can't get enough eggs lately. These ones are destined for my salad. Mmmmm. OK done.
Nope changed my mind. I'm gonna make me some deviled eggs. Oh Lordy. Drooool.

Comments

Pam said…
You've got me laughing out loud with your Walmart/Target analysis... just for the record, I prefer Target.

Hey, a few years ago a real, live chef taught me how to make perfect boiled eggs! Of course, if he was a real, DEAD chef I would not have taken him seriously. Anyway, here's what you do: If you have an electric stove, bring the eggs to a good old rolling boil and as soon as they get there, turn off the heat, put a lid on the pan, and leave them right there on the 'off' burner for 20 minutes. Then run them under cold water, blah, blah, blah. This doesn't work so well with a gas range, though. In that case, you're supposed to bring them to a boil, then turn down the heat so they're just simmering and let them simmer for about 12 minutes. I'm not as confident in the gas range method because I haven't made them that way as often, but I used the electric range method for years and it always worked.

Loved the pics of your little Goofball in the previous post. He's a busy little goofball, isn't he?
Britni said…
I got some coacoa butter lotion at Walgreens and it doesn't seem to smell like the others,I like it,you should try it....or maybe you guys don't have Walgreens!hmmm....
Allison said…
haha no we have walgreens on every block, it seems... there's one within walking distance of my house, in fact :)
Amalia said…
I cant believe how alike we are. I feel the same way about walmart. I also conquer with your other post about the news article. We have a gun. I am scared to death of it, but russell is gone and sure enough, 2xs in the last week i pulled that thing out becuase I thought I heard something. I wish we never had that thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing