Update

We're doing alright. I'm thinking of driving out to see Josh after the baby wakes up, but it's probably a really dumb idea. Noah and Tristan both have a small cold, it's raining, and I'm tired. Not the best recipe for a safe and stress-free roadtrip. It's a 4 hour drive. That's pretty long. We talk on the phone and are amazed at how we still feel like he's in Germany. We can't seem to shake that feeling and it's sorta depressing. I thought being able to actually see him might snap us out of it. We'll see how I feel later.

I got all my pics and I am starting Tristan's baby book! I printed off a bunch of blog entries to add to the pages. It's going to be so cool :) We have no food in the house again. I was trying to eat everything before we went out to Karrie's, but now I think we'll have to wait until closer to the end of the month (until we all get better). So... grocery shopping :P BOOOO! And that's my boring life.

Comments

Britni said…
I am sure that would take a lot of enegery to go visit him. If you do it I hope the kids sleep a lot for you!

I hate grocery shopping too! I just went today and it was a disaster....and that was by myself. :)
I hope you guys have a nice weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing