Enough of the Bad Stuff

How about some cuteness :)

Tristan is still a pig. He is no longer nursing. We were down to only once a day and then my body just basically weaned him itself. It's a little sad, but it's also a little liberating. Mostly sad. He's just getting so big! He was officially 10mos old yesterday. A whole 10 months already?! OMG!!

Noah is still exercising his largest muscle, his crazy brain. He has a wild imagination and a pretty odd sense of humor. He gets the pots and bowls out for Tristan to play with every day while I cook dinner, but usually it just ends up being Noah's drum set. He also builds giant towers of bowls and pots. Tristan watches and cries on my leg. It's a fun time haha.

Josh is still at work right now. He had to be in at 3:30am and it's 6:30pm now. He hasn't called yet either so I don't expect him to be home too soon. I am worried about his health (physical and mental). There's only so much a person can take. Especially since he's not volunteering for all this overtime. Poor poor Josh. He's so tired, but he still loves serving in the Army.

Well... I'm going to let the boys eat dinner.

Comments

Britni said…
Congrats on nursing for 10 months. It was a huge accompishment & you should be proud. I know the sad part of it though....I will be sad too but I am starting to remember that liberating sense of freedom,haha. I love the pics. Noah & Av are 2 peas in a pod. She is always organizing all of her toys, color coordinating them & making towers out of everything. I let the girls bang on the pots & pans for fun but always end up with a head ache,lol.
Amalia said…
I have one word, Officer. If our husbands are gonna put in all this overtime, they should get paid better. I am still pushing the green to gold thing to Russell. Hopefully it will stick.
Haley Elizabeth said…
I think 10 months is awesome! Congratulations! I hope I can make it that long. I plan on doing it for as long as I can. I know it will be hard,but I hope I can do it.

That is so cute with the pots and pans. Haley hasn't done that yet.

That sucks about Josh. I hope his schedule changes soon. It reminds me when Dave was cranking. He didn't get home until 7 everynight. That was rough. I had to hold out for dinner till like 7:30. I'm glad I wasn't pregnant then. That was for 6 months we had to do that! UG!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing