Fun Times

We've been pretty busy the last couple weeks. Grandma and Grandpa N. came out for a visit for a week. We had a picnic at the swamp and cheered Josh on at his soccer game. Most of our days were spent relaxing and enjoying each others company. I think I've got Gma and Gpa convinced they need to buy a Wii ;) We had a blast! It was great seeing them. I didn't get many pictures because Gma hates having her picture taken. I think next time I will just ignore her wishes hahaha ;) Love you Mom! :D

After that we drove out to see Janine, Maggie, Alec, and baby Vita. My mom and Vita were there as well. We stayed up until the wee hours of the morning talking and laughing. We all got a little crispy at the beach. I can't believe the twins are 2 already!! The drive wasn't bad so well be visiting more often I think. We paid my Grandpa a visit at the VA cemetery on the 4th. It was the first time Vita and I had visited his grave. It was a very well kept cemetery. I was nice being able to visit. Before we left we rushed out to the beach to catch the sunset. The kids got soaked again (because you can't keep kids out of water, it's a scientific fact). We had a great time. I am still sorting through the pictures and uploading them to Flickr. I really need to get some more movies onto youtube and the scrapbook site. Someday I will have the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing