Pictures from Aunt Vita

Here are a few of the great shots Aunt Vita took in Florida. There is one more bathtime one I still haven't decided on yet for posting. I am wary of the internet when it comes to naked babies due to past experiences.

You can see all 4 of Tristan's top teeth in this one. It cracks me up. He really does just laugh like this and smile all day... unless I am holding the camera (instead of him).

He loves rough play. He loves when I hold him upside down and toss him around everywhere. Must be the testosterone!

FINALLY! A standing picture. He has been getting better and better. He will stand for minutes at a time now, but we still can't seem to motivate him to take a step rather than crawl. Can't say I blame him since he crawls at about mach 2!

Comments

Haley Elizabeth said…
Aww! That is such a cute picture of him standing. He looks like such a little person standing. I can't believe he's so old now. I just think of him just born. :)
Britni said…
Love these pics!!! The second one is so cool & I love the pic of him standing!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing