Autumn is Arriving!!

Fall is my absolute favorite season. I say this every year on my blog, I know... but it is!! :D I rushed around to get all our winter clothes out and put away the shorts and tanks to get us all ready for the cold months ahead. Playing outside right now is so much more pleasurable without the sun beating down on our backs. This weather puts me in a good mood! I think it puts everyone else in a good mood too because despite their stuffy noses the boys were awfully giddy today. Maybe it was my mood rubbing off on them. I took a few videos today. Another Noah interview (he learned the Macarena in Spanish class) and a couple of Tristan being all cute and crazy. I am going to upload them right now! They should be done by morning.





I actually worked out for over an hour today with the wii fit during nap time. The board politely informed me that I've lost another 2 pounds. Yay! I would be ok with not losing any more, but another 5 wouldn't hurt ;) I am working on toning my abs and legs back to their original size haha. I feel wonderful because I got a lot accomplished today (including the first trip to the grocery store on my own with the bebes). Yay me!! Now I am tired though. I am excited for another great day tomorrow!

Comments

Britni said…
I love fall too and as this weather is starting to change I am getting all excited! :) Good job with being productive today though, that always feels so good!!
Pam said…
Summers in MN are pretty hot and humid, so Autumn is always welcome when it arrives. Plus it's so darn pretty!

I just wandered around your blog a bit -- you take such beautiful pics. But then again, it's kind of hard not to given the high level of cuteness in your subjects.
;-)

Love the new look on your blog, by the way.
Amalia said…
You know strangely enough it is still pretty warm here. The nights are chilly so we still have the foliage though! I love fall.
Haley Elizabeth said…
Allie, I love your pictures. Did you get a new camera? They are so clear and capture the colors so nicely. I'm glad things are going well for you in Spain. I'm glad you had a safe trip there and back to the US to.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing