good day :)

I got to hang out with my friends Trista and Marisa (and Xavier, of course) today and met a new friend Holly. Trista's heading back to Alaska and then she's off to Iraq so it was good to see her before she left. Marisa is moving back to California. Thank God we all have Myspace. I'll miss them.

Noah and I were both in a good mood today so we got some very cute pictures! Here's my favorite one. Look how happy we are :) Josh already had to disconnect his internet. Only a couple more weeks and he'll be home for an entire month. One whole month where neither of us have to answer to anyone. Time is FLYING!!! :D

Comments

Nerdular said…
i tried to comment to that pic on myspace but it kept crashing. so cute!!
Britni said…
I love it !!you have to frame this photo,it's sooo cute of you two!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing