yesterday

Yesterday I received a gorgeous bouquet of purple orchids from my hubby :) I love him. He sends me flowers every month. Of course I love the cards that come with them the most. SOON! He's on an airbase right now, waiting for a flight to Kuwait. Only a matter of time before he finally gets to come home to me.

Also... I spent about 3 hours pulling weeds in the backyard yesterday. Today I am so sore and I have a couple blisters on my hands (but I wore gloves!) and a nice sunburn on only my back. It really needed done, still does. It's a lot cloudier today so maybe I'll go back out there and finish the job. Mowing weeds down is just not enough. I think that's how we got into this mess in the first place. My yard looks like a jungle! I was exhausted and it felt great. Noah was really good the entire time. He just played with dirt and the broom. I bought him a little pair of gloves too which he wants me to put on him so he can take them off about 5 seconds later.


I still have a loooong way to go... all the stuff you see that's green and tall needs to be ripped out of the ground. You can also see my 3 piles of pulled weeds and 4 bags of pulled weeds. Gives you an idea of how ginormous this task is.

Comments

Britni said…
Oh my goodness you did do a lot!!!Your yard was a jungle!,but at least you HAVE a yard :)I don't know how you did that all on your own,I would have passed out after about 1/2 an hour!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing