update

OK... well I wasted a trip out to the dumb hospital. I walked in the door and they said no. Seriously, I didn't even sign in. I didn't talk to anyone but the Tricare bouncer. Reasoning? "We aren't approving anyone with Tricare Prime, just Standard" which means if Noah himself were in the military, he could maaaaaybe get approved to go to a civilian doctor.

So guess what I did. I went to the civilian doctor, told them to take my other healthcare off and made an appointment for Tuesday. Would they really deny payment? I mean... really? He's a doctor on their approved list. I just have to pay the $12 co-payment. I just hope this isn't something I regret later.

Comments

Nerdular said…
noah is sick?

i don't think office visits cost all that much anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing