Buncha Sickos

Here's the picture of Josh and I before the ball. I had to set it up on a timer... sorry it's all cut off. It's still cute to me! :) We look so nice... look at all my baby's ribbons and awards :D I'm so proud of him. He just took the hardest test given at his school today (Cisco cert) and he got 100%!! That's my man.

We've all got a head cold over here... and I do mean all of us... Tristan, myself, Noah, and Josh. None of us feel really badly, but it's enough to have us a bit listless. We're still taking our daily walk and able to carry on with our normal lives. We're just a little uncomfortable is all :P Hopefully we'll feel better tomorrow! We need to be better by the weekend so we can take Tristan to the aquarium in Atlanta for his first birthday (sniff sniff). That year flew by even faster than Noah's did.

Comments

Nerdular said…
awww you guys are cute. wtg josh!

maybe yall are having allergies?

http://pollen.com/

it was in the red here on monday. ughhh...
Britni said…
I can't believe it's his 1st b-day!!!!

You guys look so nice all dressed up! You definitely should be proud of your hubby! Red is your color!


Feel better soon!
Jen said…
You look so beautiful! Congrats Josh, and thank you for all you are doing! Best of luck still for you.
marisa965 said…
HI Allie,

Wonderful picture of you and Josh. Your boys are so smart and beautiful! Congrats on your new Van. Here is a link for Six Flags http://www.sixflags.com/overGeorgia/events/MilitaryAppreciation2008.aspx

Free for the Army : ) Hope you enjoy the aquarium it is so much fun!.

Marisa
Amalia said…
I hope you all feel better! I love the dress, you look great in red. That was a fast year! Of course it was a little slower for me. ;)
Haley Elizabeth said…
You look fabulous!! Josh does to. What a great dress! You have such a great figure. I hope I can get mine back so quickly after baby #2.

I'm sorry you guys are all sick! YUCK! I'm afraid we might be getting something to. Dave was sneezing last night. But, he was saying it was nerves from his speech in his class he's taking.
Babs Haake said…
Isn't it amazing how fast time goes. Why is it so slow in High School? I guess it is true how "Time Flies When you are having fun" And Tristan has been such a fun little guy to watch grow.
Babs Haake said…
You and Josh are still so young looking and beautiful. You make such a cute couple. I'm proud of Josh too. If he has all those medals now, what is he going to look like two or three years from now. I only see good things happening for him with you by his side.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing