Well, People... I've Got News!

We're pregnant again!! :D I am 7wks along now and have known for quite some time. We had some complications the last few weeks, but everything finally feels normal to me. I just did not feel pregnant and was worried I was losing the baby... so I kept the news to myself. Once we found a heartbeat and my hCg levels doubled every few days, I finally felt better about everything. I've already had 2 sonograms so I have pictures to share, but not today. Unfortunately, the pictures are on my MAC and it is currently out of commission. We're installing a new processor and more RAM so I can upgrade the operating system and start using it as my main computer. Anyway!! The baby is expected sometime around May 8th and we will be finding out the gender this time. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that we're hoping for a girl this time! We will be happy regardless, but a girl would be great! ;)

Comments

boofyjo said…
WOW! Congratulations! My due date is in April so we'll have to share pictures!
Britni said…
Congrats Allie! I am so happy for you guys! Maybe your baby will share Ember's Birthday on May 1st :) I am feeling like it might be a girl!
Yeah, Congratulations. I am glad everything is going good now. I always trust my instincts too, can't wait to see pictures. I understand the wanting the girl. I wanted her so bad, ask Brit. Since you have two boys it would be fun! I bet you can't wait to find out this time around.
Anonymous said…
Allie! Muchas Felicidades! Hopefully you get your little girl this time but the important thing is for the baby to be healthy! Congratulations again!
Jen said…
Yeah congrats guys! I will not be the only one with 3...! How happy are you? Were you trying or was this a surprise? Oh i cant wait !!
Anonymous said…
woah!!! congrats!!! *crosses fingers for a baby girl* :)
Haley Elizabeth said…
Yeah! Congratulations Allie! I'm glad things are going well now. I understand about being totally paranoid. I have been this entire pregnancy. I'm hoping for a girl for you guys to! Good luck! I can't wait to see the little tadpole pictures :)
Amalia said…
I knew it. Something you mentioned on a previous blog led me to believe that you were. Yay! Congrats chica! I am happy for you! Its a girl this time, I know it.
Sandy said…
Congrats, Allie!! Hope the little one lets you feel better soon. My maid of honor has been having lots of problems with morning sickness and there's just little to be done about it. Means the little one has a good hold, though! I'm looking forward to getting rid of my hip pain once our little one comes. Take care and hang in there!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing