Gone Again (Again) (Again)...

We're pretty used to Josh leaving at this point. Thankfully he's not going to be gone for very long... almost 2 months. I've got my list going (again) of things to accomplish while he's gone. Brennan's baby book made the list (again). Still haven't started it, but at least I finally finished Tristan's (2 years late). I get to make fish, spinach, lentils, eggplant, eggs, cabbage... all the things Josh hates. In fact we made egg salad sammiches and cabbage slaw as soon as we got back from the airport. My kitchen stinks of deliciousness.

20110109 5309

We also got haircuts and watched a few movies. Back to school tomorrow! I hope I wake up on time haha... seriously, though :P I just finished editing and burning a CD for one of the shoots I did last week. Hooray! Tomorrow night I should be able to get the 2nd one done.

20110109 5313
20110109 5312

It was great to have Josh home on leave for nearly a month. This should be an easy one... right? ;)

Comments

Sheena said…
Yes, it'll be an easy one :). Love your menu (apart from the fish, I'm vegetarian). Yum.
Michelle said…
You'll be fine, you always are :)
We can do a lot of Animal Crossing this month. It should be easier with the boys back in school. heehee
Anonymous said…
Awww 2 months will go by before you know it!
Babs Haake said…
Is he teaching or going to school this time? I never know why they send him all over the place. At least it isn't a war zone. I'm happy about that.
Britni said…
I don't know how you do it Allie! By the end of the day I am ready for Mark to get home! I feel for you. You are strong though and your boys are so darn cute!!!! You are doing an amazing job!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing