Quick Day!

Today seemed to just fly by, didn't it? Noah and I had so much fun with his blocks yesterday I decided we should get another set to add to them. Target is a dangerous store for me. I went in for blocks and came out with a lot more. I finally splurged on myself and bought 3 new maternity shirts... that are really just those long tees from the juniors department. I'm 6 months along now! I think I deserve a little something at least once a month. When I got home I realized I've been buying all the same color shirts... the light turquoisey greenish bluish tone. I tried to branch out and got a yellow shirt too, but it didn't fit right so I have to take it back.

I also got Noah his 4th of July outfit. I love the 4th of July clothes because red, white and blue really POP in pictures. The shirt has the pic of Uncle Sam on it and says "I want YOU to take me to the fireworks" it made me giggle so I got it :) Over at the one spot (the dollar section) I also picked up a little star shaped ice cube tray and a bug catching kit. As soon as we got home Noah wanted to catch bugs. We caught a lot of caterpillars, a grasshopper, a moth, and two other weird looking colorful creatures. Before naptime we let our captives go free and poured some pineapple juice into the star ice cube tray. That should be exciting for him tomorrow :)

We made some peanut butter cookies after naptime and then cooked dinner and did the dishes. By then we had just enough time to play with the new blocks for a good 30 minutes and then shower and head to bed. It doesn't seem like we did that much. Maybe it was the nap? Anyway... I'm going to start planning our roadtrip for the move to Ohio.

Comments

Pam said…
Wow - six months along! You look great! And Noah still looks too cute for words.
:-)
Allison said…
Thanks, Pam! I think after his haircut he just looks even cuter. Yesterday I had two ladies tell me he should be a baby model :O I just don't think I could ever be a model mom.
Britni said…
You do look great!The shirts you got are cute :)
I will have to get Ava a bug catching kit too.I use to love catching bugs and inspecting them :)I think Ava would love it.
I love Target.Have you seen the little section where they sell those animal figurine toys.They are 4.99 each.I got Ava a cow & a horse.She loooves them!(She has an obsession with cows) :)
Target is always a dangerous place for me too. You look so cute pregnant. Since you have been buying lots of blue shirts do you think that it could be your mothers intuition that you are going to have another boy?????:)
Allison said…
Hi Christy :) Yeah Josh and I are pretty sure we're having another boy. I wish we could agree on a boys name! I think he's going to be a month old before we agree on anything.
Allison said…
Brit, Noah loves those animals too. He runs to them and tells me what all the animals are.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing