2 months old!







Here are my faves from Tristan's photo shoot. I ended up doing them myself.

Comments

Britni said…
They all came out beautiful.My favorite is the 3rd one,you can see his eyes so well!I can't believe he is 2 months old!!

It's funny I just took pictures of the girls help up in the sky like Tristan's second photo,I must have forgotten to post them a couple days ago!It was kind of a gloomy day outside though so the sky doesn't look as cool as your shot!
Jen said…
These are so sweet, Good job doing it alone! My favorite has to be the 3rd from the top!! He's getting so big!
Haley Elizabeth said…
I think Tristan looks like Josh a lot. Well, the picture I have seen of Josh. Do you have any of Josh's baby pictures? You should compare them.

I love little tristan's shirt!! He's so stinkin cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing