Trick-or-Treat

Halloween was awesome. I think it's one of my favorite holidays again now that I'm a mom. We went with Karrie, Clint & CJ around our neighborhood. Karrie took the pictures for me. CJ was Ghost Rider. Noah was Maverick from Top Gun (all thanks to Grandma B). Everyone loved both their costumes. Noah got a lot of "awwwww" and "he is soooo cute!" and he certainly was :)

Our neighborhood was all done up and there was a decent crowd out. Noah wasn't afraid of all the goblins and ghouls and bloody creepy costumes. He was, however, afraid of this 11 year old boy who was walking behind us in a simple whits ghost costume. The kid would pull his mask up and say "it's ok! I'm just a kid!" but Noah freaked out for a long time about him. Finally he started reciting everything we were saying and got over it in his own Noah way, by telling ME "don't worry mommy. don't be scared. he's just a guy. no scared, ok? it's ok mommy".

We had a good time. I carried Tristan up front in the baby sling and he slept nearly the entire time... too bad I didn't have a kangaroo costume! When he did wake up I was able to position him in the sling so he could eat while we finished the walk home. Did I mention I love my baby sling?

Comments

Britni said…
Looks like fun!What a nice sling :)

Pretty soon you'll be able to just top Tristan off before you go places and he won't have to eat quite so often.When were home I let Ember eat whenever she wants to ,but it ends up being spaced 2-4 hours depending on her growth spurts :)

Ava loves to comfort me too.She'll say "It ok Mommy...here" and hand me whatever it is she is playing with :)

Your hair looks pretty & long!
Ahhh, He looks so handsome and grown up. I love Halloween. Its such a fun holiday for them. I am glad you like your sling. I never had a sling like that while nursing Dylan. It seems to make you life a lot easier. Especially if you can nurse while walking home.
Anonymous said…
That sling is awesome! That is great it's working out for you so well. Haley was way to big to be in one of those or ours wasn't very good. It like snapped when I put her in.

Noah looks so cute! I thought maybe he was his daddy for Halloween before I read your bloy haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing