Thanksgiving

This is the card Noah made for Kevin. It's going to be late, but we're still sending it because it's so CUTE! This is the first time I've seen Noah draw a person before!

Tristan looked adorable in his special "Baby's First Thanksgiving" outfit I got him from Babies R Us. We had a little Thanksgiving celebration. Vita and I cooked a big dinner and had Brandon over to help us eat it all. Every one of our other friends went out of town to their family's homes to celebrate. I didn't take many pictures because my camera's been acting a bit crazy lately. I saw my same Kodak in the Wal-Mart black Friday ad. It was actually the next step up from my current one... and it was an awesome sale. I told Vita I wanted it really bad. She went out and bought it for me! I was completely shocked, almost cried I was so happy.

I LOVE this new camera. It can take the old camera's batteries, charge on the same docking station, has all the same buttons in the same places, works with the same cables. This one is a 7.1 megapixel (my other one is a 6.1). It takes much better videos AND it has a panoramic setting. This is going to be very handy for when we need to put the house up for sale. I can take 3 pictures and stitch them together to show the entire room. I can't say much else, baby just woke up. It's been a great weekend thus far :) This picture of Tristan is just funny.

Comments

Britni said…
I love Noahs drawings they are soooo cute!!!They look a lot like my drawings from when I was his age!

I love the last picture,but of course they are all great.Embers been suckin on her fingers like that too :)

Are you starting to pack things up in your house now?
Anonymous said…
I love the second to last picture of Tristan!! HOw hiliarious is that! What a nice sister to buy you a camera!! I would love a new one. Maybe I could sweet talk my brother into one..haha
Jen said…
Holy video selection!! And i have tio agree with you on the panoramic option, I love it too. My old camera had it and i loved it. I think its easier to post pics on here too. Its one whole room, not 4 different photos. Ok I'm rambling!
How are you doing other wise? We haven't talked in awhile.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing