Allie and Josh Update

I've been doing just fine, thank you. I get to have a game night every weekend with Karrie and Clint. They bring CJ over and the boys watch movies until they fall asleep while we play games outside and have a few drinks. Last weekend we played some 90's trivial pursuit. It was SO FUN! I wish Josh were here to enjoy it as well, but I guess you can't have it all. We are crazy and stupid and it's wonderful. I know Josh would love them as much as I do. I wish we could take them with us! The pic of Karrie and I was us doing the leprechaun leap hahaha.

I've been trying to get out with the baby more often so that he gets used to his car seat. He used to scream the entire time he was in it, but now I think we have a system down. He hardly ever wails in the car now. There are certain times of the day I have to go run errands and then he usually sleeps the whole time. I remember with Noah I never would leave the house because I was all about getting him on a schedule. I think later on I might be more apt to schedule Tristan, but for now I just want to be able to get out of this damn house! It's still too early anyway. The really important sleeping time is bedtime, and we've got a great schedule for that. Oh yeah this is supposed to be about me. Anyway... I got almost all my Christmas shopping for Josh done. I still want to buy a few more things. My hubby is totally spoiled ;) After all the shopping I was kinda depressed. I think I smelled too many colognes and it got me feeling a little lonely. I'm ok.

I picked out a hairdo for me! Here it is :) I just LOVE it and I can't wait until I can actually get out there and have it done. Ima look so stinkin' sexy. Maybe it will make me more motivated to exercise hahaha ;) I want to get it done before Josh comes home of course. I love picking my man up at the airport all dressed up and smelling good, surrounded by his little clones.

Still no word from Josh about his orders. They are waiting on a memorandum from some far off office somewhere in Germany that says they can change his DEROS date. If his DEROS is not changed he won't show up in the system and they can't issue him orders. I don't understand WHY it's so stinkin' complicated for them to just CALL and stress the urgency of Josh's memorandum getting done. Neither can Josh. And so... I contacted our congressman. I am going to call again on Tuesday and make sure I get to talk to someone face-to-face so we can get our money back. Josh was just at the Marine Corps Ball (he likes to shmooze with the big wigs) and was offered a job. They even said they would buy out the remainder of his military contract. We'll see if that's true. If it is we will be oh so much better off than we are now. They offered him nearly 3 times what he's making right now :O I would love to pay our bills off and live more comfortably like we used to when I had a job. I miss being able to help people. We used to give our money away and it felt amazingly good to do it.

Comments

Britni said…
I love Clints hat,it looks like Mark's,all worn out & haging in strings...you can tell it is loved :)

I know what you mean about the money thing.Back before we had Ava & Ember I worked full time and at one point Mark was working two jobs....we never saw each other & were zombies but she sure had money coming in,lol.But now if I were working full time almost all of my paycheck would be going towards daycare...I would much rather be raising them then giving someone my paycheck to raise them....If I were able to make more money it would be different maybe.

I use to sponsor a little girl from the Philippines names Jogina.I was so sad when I had to stop! :(

I think it is great you are taking action and contacting your congressmen.Good luck.I know everything will work out for you guys,keep your heads up.
Britni said…
by the way,your hair will look great like that.My hair felt soo healthy after getting it cut!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing