Been a Little Busy

I've been trying desperately to find time to clean my house. I finally found it! Karrie took Noah away for a few hours and that made everything sooo much easier. He was getting on my last nerve! He just refuses to listen on days when I can't really play with him too much. It's his way of getting attention. When he got back from Karrie's he was his normal angelic (HA!) self again.

Karrie also helped me set up Tristan's new room. She basically did everything because I was too busy nursing. Unfortunately that day I hadn't eaten very well so my milk quality was crap and poor Tris was never satisfied. We put the crib together in the hallway and then realized it wouldn't fit through the doorway so we had to take a lot of it back apart. Luckily none of it required the tools again cuz we're smart like that and were able to figure it out. We had a really fun time doing it :) We're both so used to doing everything ourselves (her hubby was deployed 5 times already). We love doing the "man" jobs. He looks too tiny in a big crib. I'm not moving him yet. It's still too early. I just wanted it to be ready and we both wanted a project to do.

One day I had a nice lazy nursing episode where I was just laying in bed on my side while Tristan ate. Well he fell asleep and he looked so cute all snuggled up in my big bed like a little man :)

Karrie turned da bebe into a punkin'head hahaha. That was the name of my Mom's home daycare that she ran for 10 years for those of you who didn't already know.

I put Tristan in the sling facing forward for the first time today while I did dishes. I let him dangle his feet in the sink a little bit and I would splash him with water or soap every once in awhile. He enjoyed it. I kept feeling like it was choking him, but it never even touched his neck, just his shoulders. Don't mind me in that picture! The past few days have been absolutely awful for anyone with allergies and I am MISERABLE! Plus I had been cleaning all day so... that's my excuse for why I look like butt.

He has been smiling a LOT lately. I finally got a video of his cuteness :) I uploaded it to the baby scrapbook so I could edit it (this video loader doesn't allow editing).

Comments

Britni said…
Aww!Tristan look adorable in the sling,hehe!

Ember & I lay down & nurse everyday during Ava's nap.I love it!She likes laying down to nurse a lot.

I've missed your posts! I'm glad you are all doing well :)That's so nice you have such a good friend to help you out & one who understands exactly what you're going through!
Sue J said…
What a smiley baby!
Anonymous said…
That is great you met a friend to help you out. It's heaven having friends in a place where you don't know many people. Does tristan have his own room? Haley never did well in her bassinet type thing. So, she's literally been in her big crib since like like day 3. She was a huge baby though. It didn't seem like she was to small for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing