Trying Out the Jumper

Tristan actually looks a whole lot better in this thing than Noah did at this age. He really liked it! He loves when I hold him upright so he can see everything now. He also cries now because he wants to face forward in the carrier or sling. I guess I've got another curious boy on my hands. Noah was really excited about it too. I had to keep guard while he tried to swing and spin and bounce poor Tristan. I only had to tell him no a couple times and he understood. He found something else to occupy his time and "fixed" the jumper. He was also playing peek-a-boo with Tris while laying underneath. He's still so patient with him. He has yet to show any jealousy. He just loves when I let him play with Tristan.

This was Tristan right before we went back to Kohl's for some more Christmas shopping. He is just so stinkin' CUTE! I feel fortunate to have such eerily adorable baby boys :) They were both great at the store. The picture frames were buy one get one free so I HAD to go back! I have a major weakness for picture frames. What can I say... I just love being surrounded by cuteness and happy memories.

Comments

Jen said…
Tristan looks really cute in the hat, all ready to go! I love the phase when babies wear hats with their chubby faces!
Britni said…
I love his hat too!

That's great that he loves the Johnny jump up thing.I am so sad Ember's Jumperoo broke.We are waiting for the refun so we can get her something else.Ava LOVED to jump jump jump....well she still does actually!haha

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing