Good News and Great News

Good News: we should have the internet, phone, and cable hooked up today. We've been piggy-backing on an unsecured wireless network someone has nearby. We get about 11mbps max :P Our household goods are coming on Wednesday (the 9th). I will finally be blogging normally! Well... after we get all settled in.

Great News: our realtor called yesterday and the buyers still want the house and want to close by Jan 25th! They want us to paint all the walls a neutral beige color and service the HVAC system... definitely doable :) What a relief!!

We're enjoying our new lives together in our gorgeous home. We met a few neighbors. I met up with my friend Rachel whom I haven't seen in 7 years. This is us every day, but not as cold hahaha. Oh and Josh isn't allowed to be that hairy :/ I miss his goatee.

Comments

Britni said…
I am so glad your back. I felt pretty alone in the world of blogger there for a while,haha.

I love this picture,this is one to frame :)

That's GREAT news about your house. I am glad they still closed on it!
I can't wait to see pictures of your new home.

Mark has shaved his goatee a few times too. One of the times it was me who shaved it at like 2 in the morning on a crazy whim. He looks naked without it and I told him to grow it back right away...haha. I love goatees,I don't know why....don't like beards though, Too much hair & painful to kiss!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing