Pictures!

Noah's huge room all done

Noah dressed up and said he was going to work. I think he was an exterminator because he was looking for bugs everywhere.

We thought a craft would keep Noah busy so we made him a robot costume. He didn't want to decorate it, he just wanted to follow us around and say "I Wobot, Mami! I wobot Daddy!"

Josh standing in front of the house. We're the middle apt in the multiplex.

Pretty Georgia sunset :) I'm glad I still get to be treated to spectacular sunsets!

the living room is done! we need a bigger TV haha

I think Josh is happy ;)

this is how boys do a tea party

my gorgeous kitchen before we unpacked... it's still gorgeous I just haven't taken another pic yet

note the grande boots Noah is wearing. For the first few days when Josh would go off to work Noah had meltdowns, thinking he wasn't coming back. He's OK now, though. It broke Josh's heart to leave while Noah was crying for him.

trying on Daddy's work clothes

Comments

Jen said…
yOur house looks beautiful!! I'm so happy that you are finally there and settled in. If you need a new tv we are selling ours. 53" wide screen, for 500..now how to get it there to you is the question? ROAD TRIP!!!
XOXOXO
Britni said…
Heidi & I both agree that Noah's room looks really fun! I reminded her that you grew up with your Mom who has a daycare. She must have had lots of fun toys & activities around the house. You learned from someone with ots of experience! I bet he is excited to have his room all set up!
Haley Elizabeth said…
Allie, I love your new house. It looks so nice!! Did you buy it or is it base housing or renting? I'm so jealous. The kitchen is defintely awesome. I do agree with your tv situation haha. I bet Noah is so excited to have his Daddy home. It's probably natural for him to cry but I'm so glad he's doing better. I bet it's an adjustment for Josh to. I'm happy for you guys. I can't believe little Tristan is eating sweet potatoes!!! I should of done that with Haley, b/c she doesn't try anything. I will defintely remember that if we have another one.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing