Trying to Get Settled

Our house is still in disarray, but getting better daily. I got a new desktop! It's a Mac G4 and I LOVE it. Would you believe we found it at Goodwill?! I am still getting used to using a Mac instead of a PC, but it's not too much of an adjustment since it came with OSX. I can't wait to try out all the little "i" applications. I've already added everyone to my address book.

We also had to get new phones. Soon I will be sending out the "we've moved" cards with all the info on them. I'm having some trouble trying to get access to my photos since they're on an external hard drive that was formatted for a PC. I also have no photo editing program to resize with anymore... for now. Pics will just have to wait even longer... sorry guys.

I've started a little exercise routine despite the need to clean and organize this place. I can already feel the burn. Hopefully, I will shed this baby belly quick because I miss my jeans! I have a grand total of 2 pairs that fit me without squeezing all my flab out into a spare tire.

The house is almost off our hands. We've got a contractor working on it and the insurance check is here so everything should work out just fine. OK I feel guilty for sitting here when there's so much work to be done.

Comments

Anonymous said…
did something happen to your laptop?

-V
Allison said…
no, lappie is fine... I guess I'm just too lazy to switch back n forth
Jen said…
Dont feel bad, you need a chance to vent. Plus we really miss hearing from
you. Also i'm dying to see your new house!!
Glad your all safe and together, thats all that matters!
xoxoxo
Britni said…
Yay for the Mac! Mark & I both love Mac's.
I think getting rid of the belly after baby #2 is the hardest part! I really have some work ahead of me too. We can do it!
Anonymous said…
ahhh ok. i was worried for a minute. i thought you'd gone through some of the same crap i've gone through lately. i currently do not have a working laptop, lol!

and yay pictures!!!

--V

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing