The Last Hurrah

Our last weekend in San Antonio was tons of fun. Brandon, Vita, Clint & Karrie all came over and we played a bunch of games until like 4 in the morning. We had a great time. There were a few sad moments, but mostly we just laughed and enjoyed each others' company.

Look at these pretty ladies. I really hope y'all hang out together in Austin. Fun times. Fun times indeed :)comparing feet... Josh always wins in this category because his feet are freakishly ginormous... I love you, baby haha :)

Together at last. I think if it were feasible we'd just super glue our faces together like this. TAKE HIM FROM ME AGAIN AND DIE!!!

Karrie was the scorekeeper for a round and put her name on the list twice... she's so dang full of herself lol. I told her I wanted a pic so she embellished her mistake with little hearts and a #1. I miss you Karrie! :(

Here's the whole gang (minus me). Jennifer would have been there if I just would have CALLED instead of leaving her a Myspace message. I'm sorry again Jen :( We did get to have a girls night later on. She, Karrie and I went out for coffee and played some pool. It was awesome. I miss my Jennifer.

Comments

Britni said…
I am sure it was really very bitter sweet for you. It looks like you all had a great time though!It's good to see you & Josh together & having fun again! You guys look so happy :)
Jennifer said…
Aww I miss my Allie too! I check your blogspot all the time and up until today i was like "she's too busy doin it to post up some new blogs!"
haha! I hope this new year is all that you dreamed it would be :)
miss ya

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing