We're Still Alive! haha

I know I haven't been really good at updating lately. Sorry everyone!

Here's a visual of Noah's bed/clubhouse on the floor. This was Noah yesterday morning. I woke up an hour before everyone else did. It was nice and quiet. Great for coffee drinking :)

Shortly after that Josh woke up and we had our coffee together and he went off to work. Tristan was upstairs just jabbering away in the port-a-crib. I went in to get him and his entire left side was soaked in... whatever fluids leaked out of his diaper EWWW! He got a bath. He loves baths because he loves being naked.

We've been having a lot of fun during the day. I noticed Noah's behavior was getting out of control and I realized it was due to lack of personal attention. Josh and I make sure we spend quality alone time with Noah every day and he's been MUCH better. He's back to his old self. Poor Noah-Boah. We bought him 7 new dinosaur puzzles from Michael's because they were on clearance for 50 cents and he was in heaven yesterday.

Everything is steadily moving with the house. We expect to close by February 6th. All the repairs are getting done, but the cost continues to build and build. Funny... I lived in the house for 5 years and NONE of the "issues" ever became a problem. Our garage doors are crap and might need replaced (at about $300 each) and I am waiting to hear about the HVAC system :/ I just want to get rid of the house so we can pay off our debts and be done with it. We filed our taxes already and are looking forward to the return, but it's not going to come in time. We'll figure something out. If we didn't have to make another mortgage payment we'd be ok. Now... I could just not make it since we're probably closing on the 6th and I would get it all back anyway, but I don't want to leave on a bad note, you know? I have faith that the money will arrive and everything will be fine. We're waiting on the insurance check to come back. Josh will also get his travel pay sometime soon and that will help. This is not a cry for help, guys... just... a mild venting. If I really think we need help I will be sure to start begging haha. At least we KNOW we will be getting money soon... it's just finding the money now to fix the money-maker that's causing the stress. Let's leave on a positive note, shall we? Here's Tristan baby babbling for everyone's enjoyment.

Comments

Anonymous said…
AHHHH! I miss you guys :( Tristan's cheeks look so squeezable!

Don't make the payment! I'm sure it wouldn't even start to become an issue until it's a couple weeks late, no? By then it should all be worked out.

Love you.

V
Britni said…
Aww, the video is so cute. Ava was like "oooh...Mommy,who dat,who dat??"...I told her & then she kept saying "Baby Tristan!" pronounced "Titan"....haha. We both loved the baby coos though :)

We are very anxiously awaiting our tax returns too. my old boss JUST called & told me I could pick up my W2....we've had Mark's for 2 weeks now...arg!


I hope everything gets settled soon for you guys so you are stress free! :)
Haley Elizabeth said…
Ug, Money issues and tax stuff just suck! haha. I have to wait for mine to come to my mom's and then get sent to us in Va. I hope you guys get your stuff soon. I'm glad Noah is doing good. I should go look for new puzzles for Haley at Micheal's. I wonder if they have them at ours! Hehe, I don't miss the whole explosion part of changing a babies diaper that is for sure. Tristan is getting so big.
Pam said…
Hi Allie! Wow, I've been gone so long -- can't get over all the changes that have happened here in your world... I am SO dang happy that you and Josh are finally together! And in Georgia - wow. Sorry to hear about the vandalism at the old house, though. Dang. Too bad there wasn't an angry pit bull waiting inside for those kids who broke in. Love all the pics of you and Josh and the boys. Everyone looks so happy and healthy.

Your blog is my first stop on my road to catching up. What a fun way to start!
:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing