Lakes of Fort Gordon

We went out to the lakes for a couple hours yesterday before bedtime. There are so many lakes on base it's almost ridiculous. They're all stocked with different kinds of fish and they're surrounded by wide, well cared for dirt paths. I was trying to get some shots for our October family photo hunt. This month we have to find shapes. I'm happy to say I found most of them! However, I'm not done yet because I still want to see if I can find more seasonal shapes. We need to get out to a pumpkin patch this weekend. Anyway... the boys (including Bosley) all had fun, and so did I.

Comments

Haley Elizabeth said…
That looks like fun. A nice walk and some fresh air. I think the weather is probably going to start getting comfortable for you guys like it is for us. It's not like Ohio by any means, but I saw bring on the low 70's hight 60 weather. I'm so ready for it!!
Britni said…
What cute pictures! We would be making use of all those trails too if we were there! It's starting to get cold here so we haven't been outside a lot this week. Enjoy all that nice weather!!
Michelle said…
Hey, I took a walk with Jake today just for YOU!! We took pictures of the trees in their current early stage of "fall". I'm gonna post them soon. Anyhow, I was in search of shapes and I found most of them, much to my suprise.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing