Things That Annoy Me II

A while back I did a little post on random things that annoy me throughout the day. I think it's time for another list. Bear in mind I am in the first trimester of pregnancy right now so some of these items are unique to my current experience.

1. The magical draft that wafts in under the bathroom door to blow the shower curtain into you, taking up all the space and being generally annoying... and for some reason the curtain can absorb all the hot water, but remain freezing to the touch.
2. Having to put that one extra item on the shower shelf, knowing full well that you will most likely bump it and have to pick it off the floor every time you're in there.
3. How loud it is when that one extra item does fall into the basin... I KNOW YOU FELL, GOSH!!
4. Forgetting to bring the baby monitor from the living room to my room and having to go back downstairs to get it.
5. Being awake long enough to get hungry again and not being able to sleep until I forage around downstairs for something to eat. Settling for peanut butter bread and milk again.
6. Having to eat every 3 hours or face severe nausea.
7. Being asked the same question over and over again by Noah that doesn't even make sense... "Want to go to school with me, Mommy?" "Noah you're not going to school until next year!!". He asks me this every single day at least 3 times... sometimes through hand puppets.
8. Getting elbowed in the chest in bed, especially while I'm pregnant (they're sensitive)! I am talking extreme elbowing here... like a wrestling move kind of elbow. Know what... getting elbowed anywhere in bed is annoying. This happens at least once a night, but usually more.
9. Having to wake up in the morning.
10. Household chores (laundry, dishes, grocery shopping... they all still annoy me).
11. Gathering hubby's clothes off the floor and throwing them into the laundry basket that is LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY to take downstairs for cleaning.
12. Having to go through dirty, sweaty pockets for precious Taco Bell receipts, lighters, notes, and saved cigarette butts (thankfully he quit a couple weeks ago so no more butts and lighters!!)
13. Daytime... not a fan of daytime lately.
14. Insomnia.
15. I'm starving, but every bite of food makes me gag.
16. Bosley barking at everything he can see within a 10 mile radius from the backyard. Have you ever heard a beagle bark? It's amazing what sound comes from such a tiny animal.
17. Being broke all the time. Thanks a lot, Army pay.
18. How WIC gives vouchers for like 12 dozen eggs a month and 6 one pound blocks of cheese, which NO ONE would eat, but not enough cereal. I am very thankful to have WIC though, don't get me wrong.
19. Cleaning the toilet in a 4yr old boy's bathroom.

I deleted a few because they were a little too angry... and I'm really not angry.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"ouch" from grove city
Britni said…
Hehe....good ones :)

I always cringe too when I knock something out of the cupboard and just wait for the huge noise then I wait to see if any sleeping kidos were woken up from it :) I seem to be clumsiest when everyone is sleeping!

The political adds are driving me nuts too!!! They are all so focused on pointing fingers when they should be figuring out how to make things better.
Nerdular said…
america is definitely a dual income or be poor country. =/ ive got a degree and a GOOD JOB and im still broke all the time too! waaahhh!!! i hate not being able to save any money! its scary. especially since ive already had one credit card cut my limit. =/

i feel you on the annoyances and im not even pregnant, just stressed. EVERYTHING has been annoying me lately. maybe i'm having sympathy pains. :P
Jen said…
I love WIC too but did you know you don't have to get everything on the list. You can just get the milk and cereal if you want, forget the cheese and eggs! I just found that out a few months ago. We had at one time 7 dozen eggs, and 2 lbs of cheese! Over load!
Allison said…
yeah I know... I routinely skip the eggs and have gotten many a rolled eye from the bagger. I'll take the free eggs!! The extra cheese I usually give to my neighbor who doesn't have WIC.
Michelle said…
I have things falling in the shower often enough to "feel your pain"! LOL
The other day I was putting the vacuum away and it hit a shoe and tipped backwards and fell directly on my middle toe. I screamed really loud because I was so frustrated. What are the odds that it would find my toe? My vacuum annoys me. It's got an attitude that it's to good for my house and lets me know often that it's living under it's "station" in life. stupid vacuum
Haley Elizabeth said…
I love your list. I laughed when I got to the point of your husbands clothes two feet from the clothes basket. That is exactly what happend here. I know when I walk to his side of the bed he will have clothes everywhere and the basket is RIGHT THERE! Your list so made my day haha.
Amalia said…
Haha I needed this list. It makes me feel human for being annoyed by things. I want to make a list like this, but I think it would be way too mean. I laughed outloud at all of them, but I especially feel you on the elbowing. Seriously, I was looking forward to having my bed back, now that I have it, I want my man back.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing