Little Things

I've compiled a list of little things that annoy me in any given day. In no particular order.
  1. The suction in the trash can that holds onto the bag for what seems like hours.
  2. The dust left in a bag of cereal from all the smashed corpses of the nuggets that didn't make it (especially shredded wheat grrr).
  3. When you go to throw something away and it hits the lid and falls out of the can instead of making it into the bag.
  4. Going to make cookies or some other deliciousness only to find out that although you remembered to preheat the oven, you forgot to buy eggs or butter.
  5. Backing the car into the garage to make unloading groceries easier only to find that you didn't go in far enough and now can't get the baby out of the back seat.
  6. Getting the bills ready to ship out, but forgetting to mail them... again.
  7. Doing dishes yet again.
  8. Going grocery shopping yet again.
  9. Laundry... again.
  10. Trying to figure out what's clean and what's dirty in the hubby's pile of clothes.
  11. That tap tap tap on the bathroom sink in the morning while Hubby shaves.
  12. When the batteries die in the clock, but you don't realize they have.
  13. Going upstairs to get something, but forgetting what it was until you go back downstairs.
  14. Waiting for a show all week and then forgetting to watch the day it airs.
  15. Waiting to watch a movie because Hubby wants to watch it too, but he falls asleep every single time we try.
  16. 2am wake-up calls from both kids at the same time.
  17. Getting everyone and everything loaded into the car only to realize a block later that you forgot the cellphone and have to go back home.
  18. Operating on auto-pilot to get home, but you had one more errand to run and it doesn't hit you until you're in the driveway.
  19. The one thing you forgot to pick up at the grocery store... again.
  20. Never being able to shower, go to the bathroom, get dressed... really anything without an audience or some form of interruption from a child.
  21. Forgetting to put the cans out on the curb. DOH!
  22. When you're speed walking with a stroller and you accidentally step on the back wheel and almost wipe out.
that's all for now... feel free to share more.

Comments

Britni said…
#10 & # 16 are two of mine for sure!!!

Here are a couple of mine....

1. When I have tried 3 times to get Ember down for the night and FINALLY get her to sleep at like 1 am and then Mark comes home & Logan barks & wakes Ember right back up again. Mark goes to bed & is out with n 30 seconds and I am stuck getting Ember back to sleep. My poor boobs never get a break.( This is not Mark's fault of course...just an annoyance :)

2. When my wussy apartment manager is too scared to call me on the phone & sticks a note on my door & then runs away before I have the chance to open the door to speak to her. The last note was because Mark accidentally pointed out to them that they never made us sign a lease last year. 3 hours later there was a note on our door stating that if we wanted the comfort of our apartment we needed to either sign a new lease or they were raising our rent 20 dollars a month....Oh she knows I would have had something to say to her about that! She is such a wuss,lol. They were just mad because Mark told them we were looking for a house a couple weeks ago.

3. When you finally sneak into your room trying not to wake the baby, get all comfortable and start to dose off when you realize you didn't take out your contacts...argg!

4. Getting both kids all bathed & ready for bed and in fresh pj's only to have baby throw up all over herself and her clean pj's 20 minutes after her bath....poor Ember :) There is no getting around that....Ember doesn't do this often but the two to three times I've had to do it have always been on my worst days!

5. Grocery shopping for 2 & 1/2 hours with both girls and having tow kids on the verge of nervous breakdowns only to realize after all the groceries are rung up that you forgot your debit card at home on the kitchen counter!!! This has happened to me WAY to many times. I don't carry a purse anymore which always comes back to haunt me!

Oh, I 'm sure there are more but that is enough for now....that is strangely therapeutic to list things like that. I feel like I got some things off my chest now! Ahhh...much better! Thanks Allie!
Amalia said…
great post...I can't think of anything you haven't covered just now, but give me about ten minutes. I am sure something will come up. haha.
Jennifer said…
i hate it when I try to leave a comment and then it gets an error so i don't know if it posted or not.

That happened to me JUST NOW! :( haha
Haley Elizabeth said…
I love your list and I think all that stuff is on my list to. I should leave that on my site to. I always always forget at least 1 thing at the store. It's usually bottled water that we need really bad!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing