Swamp Buddies

We went to the Swamp again yesterday, but this time we brought Heather and Caleb with us. We had a great time! I still haven't been on all the trails there. We went on a new trail through the woods yesterday that ran alongside a creek and stopped at a big fenced-in pond. We saw all kinds of fun little animals and whatnot. Heather and I both had our babies strapped into their snuglis. It was definitely a good workout!

We stopped to have some snacks and rehydrate for a bit. I was eating an apple and let Tristan try sucking on it and he wouldn't let me have it back. Anytime I would try to take another bite he had himself a little fit. I bet it made his poor teeth feel better. I kept a really good eye on him because I didn't want him to somehow manage to bite a chunk off of it, but he never even came close. He eventually dropped it into the nasty creek water. Surprisingly he didn't freak out. I guess he was done. I got a pretty good shot of his new tooth this morning during breakfast.

Comments

Britni said…
Hehe, what a great shot of his 1st tooth!

I love his big green eyes!

That is so funny about the apple. I bet you he will be a little food beggar like Ember. She just stands next to me while I'm eating with her little mouth open ready for a bite :)

I bet it's nice getting to go outside on walks every day....grrrr...haha j/k. I am happy at least one of us gets some fresh air more then once or twice a month!! My time is coming I tell ya! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing