Tristan's Trying to Crawl

Tristan's been making some huge leaps lately. He's definitely a force to be reckoned with now. He's not technically crawling, but he scoots and low crawls really well. He can successfully get to anything on the floor already. Once he's mobile he's going to be GONE!! I can just tell. Luckily Noah's always right there and is the caring big brother type. I tried to upload the video, but I guess after the bike video it crapped out. Once again it's on the scrapbook site.

Tristan's also entered into the really frustrated baby stage. He wants to do so much, but he just can't. I've had to find more interesting things for him to experience to help keep him happy. Today we played in the kitchen sink for no particular reason. I was surprised at how stable he was sitting in there!

Comments

Amalia said…
Ahh that is so cute. Matthew was slow to crawl and walk, but it was as like as soon as he got walking down...He ran. He is a runner and he is gone. No hesitation, he just goes. He out runs me for about 10 feet, which is scary. :)
Britni said…
Holy crap!!! That is crazy!!!!!

That is more then scooting, he is up on his hands and knees! He will be crawling all over the place before he even turns 6 months. That is amazing. Ava crawled at 6 &1/2 months and that was early compared to other kids.....5 & 1/2 months is really early....ok I'm done now,lol. I am just amazed at how strong he is already!!

I love the picture of Noah bathing Tristan. Ava loved the video and kept saying "Baby Tristan!....Baby brother!"

I kept explaining that he is Noah's baby brother....haha. Her response is "Ava's Tristan!" I guess she likes him :)
Haley Elizabeth said…
I love the first picture of Tristan! What a cutie. Haley crawled at 7 months so yeah, that is defintely early. He just wants to come play with Noah haha. That's funny about the sink. :0) Looks like fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing