Noah's an Author!

Noah has been drawing a lot lately and is in love with his new pencil I gave him. He was reading books to Tristan and I before naptime (making up stories to go with the pictures) and I asked him if he wanted to write his own book. Of course! The entire story is out of Noah's own little brain. Well... except for the ending, which is from Shrek. All I ever asked was "then what happened?!" and "what do you want me to write". I took a little poetic license and left out a good 500 "And one day", but the bulk of Noah's narrative is in there :) I couldn't write fast enough, which explains the awful handwriting. Anyways. Enjoy it! I know I did!! It is now laminated and bound and will be cherished forever :)









Comments

Britni said…
That is the cutest story ever! I have something like this written when I was 6 years old about my cat :) He will love looking back at this when he is older!
So cute, I love his imagination. What a great idea!
Amalia said…
Haha. That is Awsome. I love the bathroom break! You must be proud of him. I know I am!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing